Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I love this really, because it's all related

This is so true, as I sit here in the winter, although officially it hasn't started yet, and it's really really cold.

That may have been a run on sentence. Anyway, the point being that especially living in New England, the cold is harsh, the winter is long and the Massholes are in full effect!

HOWEVER. I find myself staying out of the mindset that often engulfs this region.


I find myself becoming more positive, and attracting better things, and more opportunity, by changing the mindset.

EX. 'I don't want to go out in the cold.'

GREAT! I can stay home and do more readings!


The sun is shining, the birds are out, it is cold but that's an outside thing. The love from your heart can melt all that snow and ice.

I'm really thankful and grateful and abundant, and this is so inspiring I thought you would enjoy it also!


No comments:

Post a Comment