Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Cats - animals and non verbal communication




This is Hector Cat. She's my friends cat that has passed on. This cat, had a 19 year life span that she was really happy about. This cat came to me a day or so after the passing and chatted me up a bit. She was very talkative. She was in the real too. I told my friend who had great sorrow, and still does about losing her friend. Our animals are friends to us, loyal buddies. Companions. They are there for us no matter what. Nobody thinks it's crazy to communicate with animals but yet they don't speak a word of English other than the talking animals on AFV.


Let's be thankful that we have these companions. Animals are such pure souls, like, even higher than us. They should be treated with respect and love. The outdoor animals as well. Be aware those are beings just like you. Enjoy their company and friendship. That is one of the things life here is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment